SORRY FOR HAVING TO WRITE THIS BUT PLEASE ONLY GET IN TOUCH IN IF YOU HAVE 2-BED DOUBLE ONLY AND HAVE SEEN MY REQUIREMENTS. I AM OPEN TO MULTISWAPS.
Thank you for looking at my ad. Can I please ask that you make clear what you have and the location as I want to remain in Peckham, Dulwich or Nunhead.
I am looking to downsize my very large ground floor three-bedroom flat to a 2-bed ground floor conversion/house/maisonette. IT MUST HAVE ITS OWN GARDEN or Large Outside Space. Please not above the 1st floor.
I am 3 minutes from Queens Road Peckham train station and there are a number of buses into central London/Lewisham/Surrey Quays/Deptford.
– Small block (leaseholders at the front on the main road, we are towards the rear, so it is very quiet.
– Ground floor
– A very large living room – The living room can fit four x 4-seater sofa’s.
– A large family kitchen, which fits a 6-seater kitchen table
– 3 double bedrooms (all with fitted wardrobes),
– 1 x bathroom with a toilet and
– 1 x separate toilet.
– Nice neighbours.
– A small area at the front for very young children.
– Parking is available but only for those who have a disability.
– Would suit those with a medical need for the ground floor.
I am looking either to remain in Peckham/Dulwich/Nunhead but must be near rail transport. (Maximum walk 8 minutes).
Open to multi-swaps